Monday, January 19, 2015

Something new for Valentine's day

These past few days I had been thinking of what I could do to create some special jewellery for Valentine's day. I thought of making some heart pendants and earrings, but I also wanted to create something special, something that would personalise the jewellery for the wearer. So I came up with this idea  of incorporating a container pendant in either a bracelet or a necklace that could be used to add a secret message by the wearer. 

These are the container tubes that I have created . Right now they have been cleaned and will be going into the tumbler tomorrow along with some heart pendants. hey it is Valentine's Day so some heart themed jewellery is called for : D 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked the post? Didn't like it? Want to know more ? Want to leave your thoughts behind? Do drop a line or two if you wish :)